Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Evalutaion on My WebSite

Question:Colour and design of website (headings and colour combinations)?
Answer: I think my website has very vivd colors, in my home page i used a table so it would be eaiser to understand. All my heading go well with my baground because some of my backgrounds are white so i can put any title color and it will show perfectly. I think i did a great job on my bagrounds and all ym color so the reader can understand and not have to struggfle to understand what is written on the website.
Question:Images - size, placement, quality, use of background image?
Answer:On my homepage i used a table and in the table i had 3 coloms, 1) contents 2) pictures 3)Information abouit tsunamis. I had 3 pictures they were small but no to samll they were clear so the reader can accually see the pictures. They were places in the middle and the so the pictures stand out and as soon as you open the website that is first thing your eyes will catch. The pictures on the homepage and other pages are not blured you can see if perfectly. I choose the backgrounds carfully because of the text color. The backgrounds are perfect on each page because it goes perfectly with all the text exept on pagetwo i had a hard time finding a good background with a good text color but in the end i found the perfect match.
Question:Navigation and organisation - links and logical pages/content (check all hyperlinks) ?
Answer: On my website there are links to go from a page to another and they all work perfectly therre is nothing wrong with them and all the hyperlink to the pages are in bog at the top so they can see it. Also all the hyperlink on the homepage in the contents page work perfectly.
Question:Information pages - 3 x pages, relevance and use of appropriate information?
Answer: All of my 3 pages have to do with tsunamis and they informatiion is relevent to all the page titles and it is not too much and not too little so the reader will enjoy reading my information.
Question:Text - size, colour, placement, readability?
Answer: All my text is readabile and it is corresponding my the baground color all my headings are big and centered it is a diffrent font and text size than the normal text it is very eye catching so the reader would be intrested. But all the normal text is also centered but smaller and no in the middle but not too small either.

Question: How has been your progress in class?
I think my progress in class has been very succsesful because i did not talk at all i focused on my work i listened to instrustions the first time so i did not have to ask i always did what i had to do and when ever the teacher explained to use how to do somthing for example : how to put a background color or picture i made sure i understood so i can go striaght away and starty working again!
This has been a very wonderful and creative projct for me i liked it alot and i learnt alot and i hot the next project will be as exciting!!

No comments: