Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Website Design

For my website i am going to make it eye catching with different color and colorful pictures.
I am will not have too much information about disasters because it will get to boring for people and they wont be bothered to read, I will put the important information and make it short but very informative.
I will have different designs on each page but all colorful, I have have pictures of disasters but pictures that will touch you, so people fell bad and read on.
Each page will not have too much information but the homepage will be like a start for people to read so they go on to the next page and the next.
Each piece of information will be in a box with nice borders.
My website will be very informative but in a fun and good way, people will be eager to carry on reading

No comments: