Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Design

What Am i going to produce?
I am going to produce a comic strip in ToonDoo and then i am going to creat alittle animation in aniboom and then i am going to put it together.

What Will it look like?
It will look very bright and eye catching, i am going to put alot of characters and diffrent types of pictures and props so i can make it eye catching and joyful to read. I will also do the best i cna to make it funny so people can enjoy reading it and also think it is funny.

What will the function be?
The function will be christmas it is ment to communicate and also to make you laugh because it is also a comic strip.

How will it be evaluated?
I am going to get sevral people to look at my comic strip and animation and then answer a survay which will ask them questions like: What did u like about it?, What can i improve?, What didn't you like?.

What will you need to create it?
The successfully create my product i will need 2 main programs and they are: aniboom and toondoo. I will concentration and focus so i can finish it and make it a good comic stripand animation.

No comments: